Sunday, January 29, 2012

Garage Door Repair in Old Bethpage


Garage Door Repair in Old Bethpage - Fast Repairs for Oyster Bay Area Residents


Old Bethpage is one of the most historic communities anywhere on Long Island. In fact, it has a history that stretches all the way back to 1695. Now, that’s “Old!” Do you need garage door repair in the Old Bethpage area? Garage door maintenance and repair is a subject folks usually don’t think much about until the door stops working. Whether your door is just plain stuck, in need of repair, or about to be replaced, I’d like you to consider my services. My name is Alan Conkling, and odds are that your friends and neighbors throughout Long Island have used my services.

One of the things I’m most known for is my same day service. If you come home one day to find that your door simply will not open, call me. If a storm blows up and debris causes damage to your door, call me. No matter how severe the damage or what the source of the problem is, I can help. But unless your door is completely wrecked, such as by storms or an accident, I find that a lot of issues can be resolved with garage door opener repair. The opener is the nerve center of your door, so fixing it always helps!

Maybe your door has been totaled. Or perhaps you’ve decided that you just want to do something different. The garage is the first thing you see every day when you get home, so it should look as beautiful as the rest of your house! I can help you pick and place a great door: one that’s sturdy, stylish, and functional. You’ll be interested in my full service garage door and opener installation. I do all of my work when you’re at home, so you’re free to supervise. You can see the care that I put into every part of my work for you.

No matter if you’re in need of a quick fix or total renovation, Alan Conkling’s Repair Service can help you. I operate in Old Bethpage and all around Oyster Bay. I can take your call no matter where you are in Long Island, and I bring you more than ten years of experience as a licensed and insured garage door technician. I invite you to take a look at my testimonials. People have been raving about my services for years, and I’m known in your community. Still not sure? Need advice or an estimate? Let me know and we’ll have a chat about your garage door issues.


Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit http://www.acgaragedoor.com/articles/Garage-Door-Repair-in-Old-Bethpage.php

No comments:

Post a Comment