Thursday, March 22, 2012

Garage Door Repair in Great Neck


Garage Door Repair in Great Neck - The Best Service for a Beautiful Community


There’s no doubt about it: Great Neck is one of the most affluent and influential places anywhere in New York. It stands out as a terrific community in Long Island, the kind of place where people take genuine pride in their homes. But here’s a question that you may not have thought about lately: when was the last time you did any maintenance on your garage? Specifically, the garage door. Problems with your garage door can wreak havoc on your home and on your car. That’s why Alan Conkling’s Repair Service is exclusively devoted to the best garage door repair in Long Island.

A lot of repair industries have a bad rap because of the behavior of some unscrupulous characters. When you look for someone for garage door opener repair or any other service, you want to know you’re dealing with someone totally “above board.” Well, how’s this for a start? I have over ten years of experience, all devoted to garage and garage door issues. I am fully licensed, insured, and certified. I perform all my work when you can see it, so you experience the “care” I put into every “repair.” Plus, I’ve been a resident of Long Island for as long as I’ve been a repairman.

I don’t stop at repair services, though. I can also provide you with garage door and opener installation. Does your garage door look as beautiful as the rest of your home? Does the style of your garage complement your home and build up that important element of curb appeal? Is the sight of your garage something that you can really look forward to coming home to every day? If not, or if you just want better service from your garage, give me a call. I provide door installation in three great styles: metal, wood, and the carriage house style door.

The people of Great Neck care about their homes. You should work with a repair shop that cares just as much about your garage. Don’t settle for inexperienced technicians who might charge you special fees just because they don’t understand what the problem is. Call me, Alan Conkling, the most trusted name in garage repair anywhere on Long Island. If you’re considering service, take a look at the rest of my website and enjoy my coupons. If you need immediate help, never fear: same day “emergency” service is one of the things that set me apart. Give me a call today!


Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit http://www.acgaragedoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment