Monday, July 30, 2012

Bay Shore Garage Door Repairs Reviews


Bay Shore Garage Door Repairs Reviews and Companies

Here are some testimonials from our satisfied garage door repair clients in Bay Shore, NY. We would love to hear from you too! Please go to the bottom of the page to send us your testimonial today! Bay Shore Garage Door Reviews: Choose The Best Garage Door Company in Bay Shore. So many homeowners in Bay Shore nowadays place major importance on their garage doors to spice up their home in Bay Shore. Feel free to browse through many Bay Shore garage door repair reviews listed below.

Called the number to get a quote to replace garage door because I was told by another company that it would cost $1000.00 to replace. Alan walked me through a series of tests over the phone to determine problem before coming out. I did what he recommended and my garage door now works. Not only did he save me money on a service call but he also saved me $1000. that I would have had to pay another company. Thank you Alan very much.  Terri Yohnke



Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit Bay Shore Garage Door Repairs Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment