Tuesday, July 24, 2012

East Williston Garage Door Repairs Reviews


East Williston Garage Door Repairs Reviews and Companies

Here are some testimonials from our satisfied garage door repair clients in East Williston, NY. We would love to hear from you too! Please go to the bottom of the page to send us your testimonial today! East Williston Garage Door Reviews: Choose The Best Garage Door Company in East Williston. So many homeowners in East Williston nowadays place major importance on their garage doors to spice up their home in East Williston. Feel free to browse through many East Williston garage door repair reviews listed below.

I wanted to make sure Mike's boss knows how great of a technician he is. I called last week because my garage door just wasn't working and I couldn't manually open them myself since I am an elderly woman. Because I called kind of late in the day, Mike was able to come by the next day; this type of service never happens, you're usually waiting for weeks for a repair. Come to find out it was only my remotes that weren't working. Of course I felt silly at this point since I couldn't figure that out myself, but Mike really took the time to show me how to change the batteries in the remote and never once made me feel like I should have already known what I was doing. This type of tender service was definitely appreciated by me. If only more companies had this type of serviceman the work would be a better place.  Date 12/17/2011



Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit East Williston Garage Door Repairs Reviews

1 comment:

  1. This seems to be a great site which offers Toronto Garage Doors, Scarborough Garage Doors, North York Garage Doors, Richmond Hill Garage Doors, Newmarket Garage Doors, Vaughan Garage Doors, Markham Garage Doors and Etobicoke Garage Doors...i had been relying on Pro-master.ca earlier and they offered good stuff.

    ReplyDelete