Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Garage Door Repair in Jericho


Garage Door Repair in Jericho - Full Service Oyster Bay Repairs and Installations


Are you living in the hamlet of Jericho, New York or one of the other great Long Island communities around Oyster Bay? Are you having trouble with your garage? If so, I’ll bet you’re looking for fast, courteous, and professional service that you can trust. You might think that there aren’t many options for garage door repair around Jericho. But think again: I have the option you need. Alan Conkling’s Repair Service is the best on Long Island. Whether your garage door is loud, cranky, or just getting old, I can repair your existing door or give you a complete replacement.

The most important part of the garage is the door. Without the garage door, you’re exposing your car to the elements. What’s worse is that anyone can walk in and take anything out of your garage, possibly including your car! You may think that it can’t happen in Jericho, but why take the chance? Garage door opener repair can be sensitive work. Thanks to all the different manufacturers and suppliers, you should only trust your garage door to a licensed, insured, and certified technician. Because I’m familiar with all the brands, I won’t have any trouble diagnosing your problem and finding a cost-effective fix.

I offer a full service program of garage door and opener installation. Let’s say that your current door is working well, but it doesn’t quite have the look you want. If so, I can help you find something that matches your vision for your home. I offer metal doors, carriage house doors, and even wooden doors. No matter what, you can rest assured that your new door is solid, secure, and attractive. If you have a beautiful home, your ratty old garage door might be the one thing you need to upgrade. I can help you get a thick, double-coated door in the material of your choice.

If you have a garage, you need a garage door. If you need a garage door, we should chat. Call Alan Conkling’s Repair Service and I’ll help you evaluate your needs. Emergency calls are my specialty, but they’re not all that I do. Not by a long shot! Even if you’re just pondering a new look for your garage, I welcome your questions. If you’re in need of immediate help, I can service you as soon as the same day. If you’ve got long term needs, I’m on call to help you. I work in Jericho and all throughout the communities of Long Island, New York.


Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit http://www.acgaragedoor.com/articles/Garage-Door-Repair-in-Jericho.php

No comments:

Post a Comment