Friday, February 24, 2012

Garage Door Repair in Manhasset


Garage Door Repair in Manhasset - The Best Service Anywhere on the North Shore


Are you enjoying the good life on the North Shore of Long Island? If you live in Manhasset or any of the other great towns and villages along the North Shore, I would like to offer you my services. I am Alan Conkling, and I provide the most trusted and professional garage door repair anywhere in Long Island. If your garage door isn’t working the way you’d like it to, call me today so I can help. Is your door too slow? Is it so loud that it could wake the neighbors? Do you find yourself pressing your opener again and again because it just doesn’t react like it should?

You shouldn’t have to put up with these or any other problems from a malfunctioning garage door. In all likelihood, the real problem is with your garage door opener. Taking a quick look at that and applying the best in garage door opener repair fixes more than seventy five percent of problems. If that doesn’t resolve your issue, the problem may be with your door itself. Depending on the age of your door, the type of door, and the parts that were used, the issue could be a quick fix. You’ll save time and peace of mind knowing that your garage door is as good as new.

Maybe your door works perfectly, but you’re just sick and tired of it. Why not beautify your whole garage? In a community like Manhasset, your house says a lot about you, so you want the very best. That should include the garage door. Because it’s so important in your overall look, I stock three fine varieties of door for all garage door and opener installation work. You can choose from metal, carriage house, or wood doors. Each one is among the thickest on the market. Every one has been tested to be resistant to everything Long Island can throw at it.

All around the North Shore, your friends and neighbors have been using Alan Conkling’s Repair Service for more than ten years now. I offer a tremendous difference in quality, speed, and price. I am a fully licensed, insured, and certified technician. That means I can handle any job and do it quickly. In fact, emergency calls are my specialty. So, if your garage door is acting up and you’re worried about whether it’ll serve you well through another cold snap, worry no more. Get me on the phone and I could have your door repaired as soon as that day.


Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit http://www.acgaragedoor.com/articles/Garage-Door-Repair-in-Manhasset.php

No comments:

Post a Comment