Saturday, February 4, 2012

Garage Door Repair in Plandome


Garage Door Repair in Plandome - Best Repair Service in North Hempstead


Do you live in the beautiful Plandome area, in the town of North Hempstead, New York? Here’s a little bit of trivia to start your day: Plandome comes from a Latin phrase meaning “plain” or “level.” It’s a great place to start a family or a business, and has some great homes. One thing that can contribute to a great home is a nice garage: but you might not think of your garage door as an investment. At Alan Conkling’s Repair Service, I put garage door repair and replacement at your fingertips. I’ll keep that investment low and your value high.

When I get called on a repair job, the first thing I do is check out the garage door opener. One of the worst things that can happen to a home owner is to run into a “repair man” who wants to replace the entire garage door when only the opener is the problem. Yes, the problem is solved -- but that’s because they usually install a totally new opener you don’t need. Garage door opener repair is one of my specialties, and I tell it like it is. If you’re sick and tired of your malfunctioning opener, I’ll get you a new one.

Maybe you want to take your garage one step further. Well, Alan Conkling’s Repair Service provides the very best garage door openers in the industry today: they’re completely wireless and keyless. Getting into your garage is a breeze, with no waiting or fiddling with complex controls. But we can do even more than that. I also provide the full service garage door and opener installation that can completely revitalize your garage. My stock includes three styles: metal doors, wooden doors, and the iconic carriage house door so loved in Long Island. No matter which you like best, I can install it same day.

At Alan Conkling’s Repair Service, garage doors are literally all I do. I invite you to take a look at my website and get an idea of the genuine difference that quality service makes. There is nothing in the world of garage doors I can’t provide to my valued customers. If you’re not quite sure whether repair or replacement is right for you, let’s talk about it. I’m always on call for business anywhere in Long Island. Are you reading this while snow pours into your garage? I can head out to your home for a same day emergency service call and get your problem solved.


Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit
http://www.acgaragedoor.com/articles/Garage-Door-Repair-in-Plandome.php

No comments:

Post a Comment