Monday, February 20, 2012

Garage Door Repair in Laurel Hollow


Garage Door Repair in Laurel Hollow - From Oyster Bay’s Most Trusted Service


Are you living in the village of Laurel Hollow? I would be willing to bet that you love the close knit community that Laurel Hollow has to offer, while providing you with all the great amenities of Oyster Bay. Well, let me let you in on a little secret. When your neighbors need garage door repair, Alan Conkling’s Repair Service is who they call. I’m Alan Conkling, and I have a unique reputation as the top garage door technician in Laurel Hollow and everywhere around Oyster Bay. I work hard for referral business from your friends and neighbors, because when I fix a door, it stays fixed.
I offer you garage door opener repair based on ten years of experience.

That means that I can look at your door and opener and determine your problem the same day. If you have an emergency and need immediate service, I’m the one you should call. Not only do I have the experience and references, but I also understand how to get and use the best parts for the job. The big difference in any kind of repair is the parts used. When a contractor uses substandard parts, or parts that simply aren’t compatible with your garage configuration, that means you’ll be calling them again soon!

I don’t stop with repair alone. I can also help you with a total garage door and opener installation. Because your house is as unique as you are, I stock three completely different kinds of garage door: wood, metal, and carriage house doors. No matter which kind you choose, you can rest assured that they’re completely weatherproof. They are made of the most durable materials, resistant to nature as well as to wear and tear. Plus, they come with my personal touch in opener installation. I service and distribute the best openers in the industry. They provide wireless, keyless entry.

In Laurel Hollow or anywhere else in Long Island, you don’t have to settle for less when you need garage-related repair. Don’t call for an expensive “expert” from the city. Use the same service that your friends all throughout Oyster Bay have used: Alan Conkling’s Repair Service. Maybe you’re looking at my website while your garage door sits stuck in the up or down position. If you are, call me right away: I specialize in emergency service! If you’re not, I invite you to take a look around my website and check out all the special offers and features I have available. I look forward to helping you.


Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit http://www.acgaragedoor.com/articles/Garage-Door-Repair-in-Laurel-Hollow.php

No comments:

Post a Comment