Thursday, August 9, 2012

Carle Place Garage Door Repairs Reviews


Carle Place Garage Door Repairs Reviews and Companies

Here are some testimonials from our satisfied garage door repair clients in Carle Place, NY. We would love to hear from you too! Please go to the bottom of the page to send us your testimonial today! Carle Place Garage Door Reviews: Choose The Best Garage Door Company in Carle Place. So many homeowners in Carle Place nowadays place major importance on their garage doors to spice up their home in Carle Place. Feel free to browse through many Carle Place garage door repair reviews listed below.

Every once in a long while I am impressed by a company that exceeds expectations in every way. When I broke a spring and could not get my car out of the garage to go to work I called Alan Conkling early in the morning. Within 1 hour there was a technician in my house who resolved the issue within 45 minutes. I received a thorough explanation of options and upfront pricing prior to work and complete walkthrough at end to ensure I was happy. The quality of materials and workmanship was exactly as advertised. I highly recommend to anyone and no need to look elsewhere! Best Regards, Miguel Cortes Mineola



Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit Carle Place Garage Door Repairs Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment