Friday, August 17, 2012

East Northport Garage Door Repairs Reviews


East Northport Garage Door Repairs Reviews and Companies

Here are some testimonials from our satisfied garage door repair clients in East Northport, NY. We would love to hear from you too! Please go to the bottom of the page to send us your testimonial today! East Northport Garage Door Reviews: Choose The Best Garage Door Company in East Northport. So many homeowners in East Northport nowadays place major importance on their garage doors to spice up their home in East Northport. Feel free to browse through many East Northport garage door repair reviews listed below.

Yesterday morning I called your office and requested someone to come to my home to repair a broken cable on my garage door. Whoever answered the phone was polite and explained what would happen when a service person arrived. The service man called in advance of his arrival and gave me his ETA, and then arrived on time. He introduced himself (I think his name is Jay) and explained that he would inspect the garage door and let me know what repairs were needed. After his inspection, he explained exactly what repairs were needed, how long it would take and how much the job would cost. He asked I if wanted him to do the work and I said yes. He went about the work immediately and was finished in the time he estimated. He then showed me what repairs he had done. I must tell you, this was one of the most enjoyable service calls I've ever experienced for any repair work I've ever had done at my home. Jay was polite, friendly and professional. If he is representative of your entire staff, you have much to be proud of. I will not hesitate for one moment to refer you to any of my friends or neighbors who may need a new garage door or a garage door repair.


 You Guys are the BEST!!!   Thanks Joe Gatto




Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit East Northport Garage Door Repairs Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment