Wednesday, August 15, 2012

East Islip Garage Door Repairs Reviews


East Islip Garage Door Repairs Reviews and Companies

Here are some testimonials from our satisfied garage door repair clients in East Islip, NY. We would love to hear from you too! Please go to the bottom of the page to send us your testimonial today! East Islip Garage Door Reviews: Choose The Best Garage Door Company in East Islip. So many homeowners in East Islip nowadays place major importance on their garage doors to spice up their home in East Islip. Feel free to browse through many East Islip garage door repair reviews listed below.

I hope anyone reading this will know Alan Conkling Garage Door service is the best place to go for any garage door repair needs. I called for the first time and couldn't believe I could get same day service. Some companies won't even call you back within the same week, let alone show up and repair your door within the same day. The guy, Mike who came to fix my garage door was professional, pleasant mannered and very knowledgeable. He was able to fix my broken cable faster than expected and made sure I was happy with the work done. I was so pleased with your service all around I just had to say Thank You.   date 12/18/2011



Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit East Islip Garage Door Repairs Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment