Friday, August 10, 2012

Centereach Garage Door Repairs Reviews


Centereach Garage Door Repairs Reviews and Companies

Here are some testimonials from our satisfied garage door repair clients in Centereach, NY. We would love to hear from you too! Please go to the bottom of the page to send us your testimonial today! Centereach Garage Door Reviews: Choose The Best Garage Door Company in Centereach. So many homeowners in Centereach nowadays place major importance on their garage doors to spice up their home in Centereach. Feel free to browse through many Centereach garage door repair reviews listed below.

Alan - I am writing this review as my way of thanking you for your help over the phone in resolving my garage door problem: My wife and I had a problem involving a remote control that no longer worked to open our Sears Craftsman garage door. I thought that replacing the 3 - volt battery inside the unit would solve the problem. But the garage door continued inoperable. Not knowing where to turn for help, I called Alan Conkling who proceeded on two different occasions to help us with our problem. He explained how to reprogram the remote and correctly deduced that what we needed was a new remote. I took Alan's advice and our garage door is operating as perfectly as ever. Alan spent more than 15 minutes helping me over the phone free of charge. He was courteous, friendly, and efficient. I will not only use his service for any future garage door repair needs, but I will, without reservation, recommend his services to our neighbors and friends. THANKS AGAIN ALAN! Best wishes, Ed Harris



Family Owned & Operated Long Island Garage Doors Repair, Call us at 800-580-0535 or visit Centereach Garage Door Repairs Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment